Terms of Services – Last Updated 6/05/2020
Bridget Sarah is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us.
From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick below to say how you would like us to contact you:
Cancelation & Refunds
You have upto 14 days, to the right to cancel and request a refund on any (hosting), however this does not apply to the following services (SSL, Domains), these are purchased in yearly advance.
Website Hosting, is available in monthly recurring payments, once you have purchased your first month, 7 days exactly before your next billing date you will receive an invoice generated from our payment gateway (Stripe) for the next months payment.
- If invoice is not paid Stripe will retry to take the payment upto 4 times within one week.
- If payment cannot still be taken your hosting account (website) will be suspended automatically.
Reminders will still be issued for a missed payment, even if your account is suspended, 7 days after the missed payment and an additional 15 days thereafter.
If payment is still not received after a period of 30 days from the payment due date, your account will be terminated and removed from server.
You acknowledge that when you purchase a domain through Bridget Sarah, the domain is issued from third party internet domain register (Hexonet). Before your domain is set to expire, you will receive a renewal notice 30 days before it’s set to expire, a second notice 7 days before, and addition a 3rd notice set 3 days before your domain expires, no additional reminders will be sent to you from us.
If you open a support ticket, and we have responded and you choose not to respond to this within 48 hours, the ticket will be automatically closed by out system.
If you should have an account and you should not use it for a period of 3 (no invoices, or service is not active), the account will be deleted as we do not see any reason to hold your data longer than we need it complying with the GDPR.
Account & Website Ruling
You must be 18 to register an account with Bridget Sarah. If you have turned 16 and register an account, we will terminate your account straight away, additional to the following rules of conduct.
- You must not abuse your account with any of the following:
- Promoting, or encouraging, or engaging in any kind of child pornography, oe the exploration of children.
- Promoting, or encouraging, or engaging in any kind of terrorism, violence against people, animals or property.
- Promoting, or encouraging, or engaging in any spam, unsolicited bulk email or computer, hacking, or cracking.
- Infringe rights of an entity (person or organisations) intellectual property
- Provide false, or an inaccurate reputation of Bridget Sarah’s services.