Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent.
You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [Bridget Kelly, 548 Becontree Avenue, Dagenham, RM8 3HR – email@example.com]
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
What type of information we have
The following data is collected and processed when you register for an account with us on our registration page: https://host.bridgetsarah.co.uk/register.php
- First Name + Last Name
- Email Address + Phone Number
Billing Address & Account Security
- Company Name (Optional)
- Street Address 1
- Street Address 2
How we use the information?
The information collected is purely for client identification. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by cancelling your account with Bridget Sarah.
We would rather not share your information with another party but it is necessary to do so so we can setup a domain name for your website using (Hexonet Domain Register) and then collect and process your order and details via (Stripe).
How do we store your information and for how long?
Your information is securely stored in a cloud data centre at Holborn, London, United Kingdom. Your information is kept on a monthly period, and so if you choose not to auto renew your account, we will then dispose of your data by removing your account from our server.
Bridget Sarah t/a registered to Bridget Kelly, of 548 Becontree Avenue, Dagenham,London, RM8 3HR.
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.bridgetsarah.co.uk